Friday 22 February 2013

Friday

Not a good day, where the emotions that made me quit to Wales came to the fore again. Add to that, for the past couple of nights I have been nursing a tooth with a broken filling and an exposed nerve. Very, very painful but I made an emergency call to my Dentist and I see him 10.10 on Monday morning.

Okay, i saw a family member for the first time in a long time, from before I went to Wales, a family member related to the source of my depression. I really have to tell my parents that I am uncomfortable being in the company of certain people. I think Mum understands, she touched my back and shoulder after the family member left in a comforting way.

I'm so tired, and my tooth is killing me, but I'm grateful that today I manged to give my room a good tidy.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment