Wednesday 13 February 2013

Wednesday

I have had a stroke of inspiration today and have had a final flush of inspiration to get my Reiki studies finished and get my level two certificate and start practicing  professionally. I have been doing Reiki for 10 years now and did my level 2 almost 10 months ago, but there was a snag!!!! To add to this my reiki master informed my group that there was a new rule, we all had to do 18 case studies before we can get our certificates, and there was no time limit for getting them done in.

You have to remember that the last 10 months have been probably some of the worst in my life but i have managed to get a fair few of these case studies done.

There has been a heightened sense of sadness over the past couple of days though. My Dad has heard that someone who used to be a friend of mine has committed suicide, although it's been a long time since we were friends (nearly 20 years) it has still made me feel sad. But I am grateful that today I have been inspired to finish my studies.


No comments:

Post a Comment