Friday 1 March 2013

Friday

I know its been a week since my last update, it's been a mixture of a week as well. I found out that someone who I used to be quite pally with a long time ago had passed way. Spent a night at a friends house, I feel the more I can be away from home, the better I feel and the only way I can be myself nowadays - the knowledge that things are never going to be the same is just driving me away from home.

I've relalised that I am not very good with dealing with people with a lot of self confidence. They always say that it helps you if you do.........................but it doesn't help me. There is one particular member of the family that I have tried my best to avoid since returning from Wales who has a lot of self confidence.

My Mum has been very unwell this week, and this has been another source of worry for me - she has been on a course of antibiotics after suffering an infection and tiredness over the last few weeks. She is still in bed and continues to feel ill even though she has completed her course of pills. Don't know haw I'm going to manage when she passes away - she has been my rock over the years.

I am grateful that today I had enough confidence to go shopping with my Dad and get the groceries.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment