Monday 11 February 2013

Monday

I can't say how I am feeling at the moment, I can see a way forward.............but I can only see a way forward with only a few family members. I have been greatly alterd by my experiences over the last 10 months and my attitudes to some family members have changed - I have changed.

The one thing I have to do is finish my Reiki studies, so I can become a professional healer and get my own flat. I realised when I went to Wales that I don't give a damn what other people are doing when I am left to my own devices. I can focus on my life.

I was informed by the council on Friday wether or not I have secured the flat I put in for in Nuneaton, but after checking the Uchoose website several times I'm still not sure I have the place.

I am greatful that today I have put in an appointment with my doctor, I'm not seeing him until a week tomorrow, but hopefully I will be able to start a period of counselling, and the healing process. i am also greatful that I managed to get a large pile of ironing done today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment